Splendour in the Grass is an Aussie right of passage and we know that road tripping with JUCY can make it EPIC! Here are 10 reasons you should drive to Splendour in the Grass this year. Don't forget to check out our other blog posts to find the scoop on road trip essentials, cooking in campers and the ultimate playlist!
1. You'll save yourself some money! Not only are JUCY vehicles great value but you'll actually get $30 off your vehicle pass if you use the Northern Rivers carpool service. How cool is that?
2. You won't go hungry. JUCY campervans are equipped with fridges to store all of your favourite roadie snacks.
3. The JUCY Condo sleeps four, so you'll be able to travel in style with your best festival-going mates!
4. After a long day of festival fun, you'll be stoked to come back to your JUCY campervan and recharge your devices, get some fresh water and have a snooze in the spacious double beds.
5. More space in the JUCY Condo = more space for epic festival outfits! WIN!
6. Traffic won't be an issue with a built-in CD player and radio you'll be entertained the entire ride.
7. When you park in the campground our JUCY vehicle is sure to catch the eye of other festival goers! You'll be making friends in no time.
8. You'll have even more excuses to post on Instagram with our JUCY tag #JUCYworld. We love to see our vehicles at festivals!
9. No matter where you're coming from you'll be able to enjoy a JUCY deal at a range of activities either before or after the festival. Click here for details.
10. With the closest JUCY branch being only 30 minutes away in the Gold Coast, it's super easy to pick up and drop off your vehicle.