At our Auckland Airport Customer Centre, late pick ups for vehicle hire are available on request for car rentals only. To organise your after-hours rental car pick up, please contact our reservations team on 0800 399 736 or email email@example.com.
Please note campervan rentals cannot be picked up or returned after hours.
Only cars can be collected after hours from this location. A $30 fee applies to all after hours pick-ups and are subject to completion of paper work.
If you have arranged to pick up after hours, follow the instructions below to collect your vehicle, and if you need help at any point, call us on 0800 399 736.
- Head to the bus stand outside the terminal and catch the orange and black Park n Ride bus to the Park n Ride car park.
- Park n Ride buses run every 10-15 mins from both terminals. No reservation is necessary.
- Once you reach the Park N Ride car park, show the staff member at the Kiosk your license & rental agreement copy.
- They will give you your JUCY keys and your after-hours envelope with all the information you need regarding your JUCY Reservation.
- If you fail to collect the car before 8am next day, you will be charged a late fee of $25.
- Please return your wheels to our JUCY Auckland Airport Customer Centre, NOT the Auckland Airport. The Customer Centre is a 5-minute drive from the international and domestic terminals. Make sure your vehicle is full of petrol and you have removed all of your belongings.
- At JUCY, please park the vehicle to the right of the gate outside the branch. Make sure the vehicle is locked and place the keys in the lock box on the left side of the front gate. Please do not leave the keys in the car.
- You will need to make your own way to the airport. JUCY has a deal with Discount Taxis, a reputable Auckland taxi company, for $15 cash from JUCY to either terminal. Discount Taxis can be contacted on 09 529 1000.