After hours pick ups and drop offs are available for cars only.
If you would like to collect your JUCY car from 17:45pm onward this is considered an after hours pick up and must be arranged through our reservations team. Please contact our team by email email@example.com or call us on 0800 399 736.
- You will need to make your own way to the JUCY Customer Centre. A taxi is the best way to reach us and you can expect the taxi fare to be approximately $15.
- At the front of the JUCY Customer Centre, to the right of the main entrance door, you will see lockable key boxes and a list (on a whiteboard) which will display your surname and registration plate.
- To open the lock box, use the last four digits of your reservation number, for example, R0000015764, the code will be 5764. This code will give you access to your keys and you’re good to go!
- After hour pick ups for campas are not possible.
- Your car will be parked outside of the centre and ready for collection.
- After-hours drop-off is available for cars only. Please return your car to our JUCY Customer Centre, NOT Wellington Airport and park the vehicle on the road (Jean Batten Street) outside the centre, do not park on any yellow lines.
- Please ensure your vehicle is full of petrol and you have removed all of your belongings and rubbish. Please do not leave the keys in the car.
- Once you have locked the vehicle, please post the keys through the key drop to the right of the entrance door of the JUCY building.