Collecting your vehicle
An after hours fee of $30 applies for collecting your vehicle after business hours. Our airport shuttle doesn't operate outside of office hours, so you'll need to make your own way to our Adelaide Airport branch.
- When you arrive at our branch, look for the key lock boxes on the front right-hand side of the building.
- Find the box labelled with your last name.
- Enter your 4-digit code (the last 4 digits of your Rental Agreement number).
- Inside you'll find your keys - the key tag will have the plate number of your vehicle.
- Your vehicle will be parked in a carpark outside the branch.
Returning your Vehicle
When dropping off your vehicle:
- Park in the carparks outside our branch.
- Ensure that you have:
- Refilled the fuel.
- Removed all rubbish.
- Closed and locked all doors.
- Closed all windows.
- Drop your keys in the Key Return Box located on the right-hand side of the JUCY branch.
- Make your own way to the city or airport via taxi.